Coos Bay Speedway
The Haunted Woods
Can you make it through the Woods of Terror? Head on out to the Coos Bay Speedway for a fun and freaky time not for the faint at heart. Witness all kinds of scares from great props to live actors as you work your way through the wooded trail of terror.
Whaile you wait enjoy an ice-cold 7 Devils Brew, a hot chocolate or Pepsi with a hand-dipped corndog or walking taco from the speedway concessions
Due to the fact that we cannot control how you will act/react when you get scared, everyone ENTERS AT THEIR OWN RISK. Here are the other rules we enforce at the Haunted Woods:
Do Not Run!
- NO touching of the patrons or actors.
- Move ahead through the Forest at a steady pace and stay on the trail.
- NO swearing or foul language.
- NO lewd behavior.
- NO smoking, alcohol or illegal substances on the trails.
- NO destruction of any props or property.
- NO Cell Phones Or Flashlights
Everyone is welcome at the Haunted Woods, but pregnant women and those with known health conditions are advised to enter at their own discretion. Remember, EVERYONE enters the Haunted Woods at their own risk.
Not recommended for younger kids parental discretion is advised
General Admission: $12 (Save $2 with a coupon at O'Reilly Auto Parts)
October 18 & 19
October 25 & 26
Submitted By: Drake Nelson